Purse. Save up to 50% buying anything with Bitcoin
Purse is one of my favorite Bitcoin related sites as it allows me to spend my bitcoin at Amazon and now other sites as well. I love how the site works, you can name your own discount, the more of a discount you set each order to the longer you must wait to receive. Perfect when your buying stuff you don’t need immediately. I have saved a ton and you can too, it’s very easy.
Update 8/12/16 – I’m still using this site saving average of 35% every purchase. They are running a promo right now:
Sign up using my referral link and get .01 BTC free after spending $50. https://purse.io/?_r=JnlqUr
Works internationally too!
Step 1. Add to Wish List
Click “Add to Wish List.”
If you’re new to wish lists, select “Create Wish List” (make sure the list is public)
Step 2. Configure wish list
Select “List Actions” then “Update list profile”
Step 3. Add address to wish list
Fill out ‘ship to’ section with your address.
Make sure that “Third party shipping” is checked.
Make sure the “Don’t spoil the surprise” box is unchecked
Step 4. Paste Wish List URL
Navigate on Amazon to your wish list and copy the URL.
Paste the URL into the search bar on Purse.
Step 5. Name Your Discount
Select a discount by sliding the bar.
Fund the order.
- Once you have a wish list set up, reuse it for future purchases!
- Check off items that are delivered for multi-item orders. Escrow is not released until all items are checked off.
- Message the Earner for updates or Contact Support if you need help.
- Set a higher discount for items you don’t need right away.
- Set a discount below 10% for items you need urgently.
- Add items to your wish list from Amazon’s mobile app.